Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders and create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
About the role:
We are currently hiring for the position of a Video Editor with strong motion graphic/animation ability. The Video Editor will be responsible for editing and creating visually engaging and innovative video content. This role is all about technical talent and creative flair; the ideal candidate will be a self starter with exceptional attention to detail. This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident and driven Video Editor with strong motion design/animation skills to create sector-defining work for a diverse range of global brands – including Salesforce, Enterprise Ireland, Primark, Cityjet, Intel and Booking.com.
- Work with the creative department to produce various video projects (brand, social, case studies etc.) across all clients
- Deliver creative edits with great timing, storytelling and visual awareness
- Work with designers to include graphic elements into video/motion graphics pieces
- Animating full motion graphic sequences from design layouts/storyboards
- Pull and organise selects from interview and B-roll footage
- To be an authority on video production in the agency and to contribute opinion and lend expertise to the wider team
- To stay on top of trends in video/motion design and to conduct desktop research for projects
- Work under pressure and prioritise projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Key experience required:
- 3 years’ experience in motion graphics/video editing
- A third level qualification in design/multimedia/digital arenas
- Proficient in video and sound editing
- Highly skilled in Adobe after effects and Premiere Pro
- Storyboarding experience
- Good creative animating skills
- Strong colour grading skills
- Good understanding of audio: sound design, levels and sound quality control
- A good knowledge of industry standard cameras and associated production techniques.
- HTML5 banner and Adobe Animate experience beneficial
- Experience of working with Mac
Sounds like you?
It would be great to have you onboard!