As Atomic develops its partnerships with a range of global leaders in Tech, we are recruiting for a Strategy & Research Executive to provide insight and analytical support on key projects. Reporting to the Strategy & Insights Manager, the Strategy & Research Executive will gain wide exposure to Atomic’s customers like Salesforce, Stripe, Enterprise Ireland, Intel and Pluralsight.
At Atomic, we use design thinking methods to help our clients better understand and engage their target audiences. The Strategy & Research Executive is a critical support to the research phase of our design thinking process, which informs value proposition/messaging development, campaign and content creation, persona definition, UX and ideation.
What you’ll do:
- Industry research including analysis of secondary data, industry/consultancy reports and statistics
- Develop account/buyer insights to support account-based marketing campaigns.
- Design and conduct in-person ethnographic and autoethnography research
- Design and conduct in-person and remote 1:1 interviews and focus groups
- Design and conduct surveys to enable the testing process
- Analyse and synthesise research to conclude key insights in a succinct, visual and professional manner to key stakeholders
- Usability testing
What you’ll bring:
- A genuine interest in empathising with the end-user is vital. This role is best suited to someone who has a keen interest in understanding people, uncovering their pain points, needs, wants and desires. Empathy is a cornerstone of how we conduct research on design thinking projects.
- A curiosity and understanding of key industries, particularly in Tech.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to synthesize data and simplify findings to communicate to business partners.
- Expertise with Excel (formulas, macros) and graphical PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong demonstrated interest in strategic market research, with 3-5 years of experience within the market research industry or a related field.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent organisational skills including multi-tasking and working to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and explain data in a clear and concise manner.
If you’re passionate about researching what makes people tick and businesses succeed, this might be the role for you. Apply with your CV today, we would love to hear from you.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law .
Please note to be considered for this role, applicants must have current work authorization.