Atomic Sport is a dedicated sports sponsorship and marketing business within the wider Atomic Group.
We are passionate about helping sport organisations engage with sponsors, fans, followers and customers. Our clients include the European Tour, Team Wiggins, Mitchelton-Scott Pro Cycling, Leinster Rugby and the Football Association of Ireland.
You are a motivated sponsorship or marketing professional ready to take on a career-defining opportunity.
You are eager to get involved in multi-disciplinary projects which deliver game-changing sponsorship solutions for sports organisations in the UK, Ireland and beyond.
You have a point of view on what works in the areas of sales, sponsorship and communications and you are capable of building great relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
About the role
The Sports Sponsorship Consultant reports into the Director of Sport, with the core responsibility of leading Atomic Sport clients in the delivery of innovative approaches to the challenge of acquiring key sponsorship partners.
The role requires a strategic-thinker to manage sponsorship marketing programmes and oversee the development of sponsorship communities for our clients.
- Delivery of sponsorship marketing programmes for key sporting clients.
- Overall responsibility for content management and distribution for client sponsorship marketing programmes.
- Linkedin and twitter campaign management, optimisation and reporting.
- Database and community management and reporting for rights holder clients.
- This includes understanding and interrogating client challenges, developing great strategies and actions plans, and working with the wider team at Atomic Sport to deliver content, marketing and communications solutions.
- Commitment to promoting the Atomic Sport business and brand, growing the agencies network, and contributing to key business development objectives.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a high-performing sponsorship team at either brand, agency or rights holder.
- Demonstrable sales experience, preferably in a sponsorship sales role.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering effective marketing, content and communications solutions.
- First-hand experience of the sponsorship eco-system.
- Minimum degree level qualification.
- A relentless curiosity and interest in self-improvement.
- The drive and desire to be part of a fast-moving, ever-evolving agency and team.
How to Apply
If this person sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Find out more about what it’s like to work at Atomic.