Atomic DNA is a dedicated employer branding team within the wider Atomic Group. Our expert team provides Talent, HR and Internal Comms professionals with specialist employer branding services. We understand the unique challenges of employer branding and employee engagement and deliver effective solutions for blue-chip clients in Tech, Financial Services and the Public Sector at home and abroad. Nothing pleases us more than helping our clients attract and retain outstanding talent.
You’re an experienced Account Manager, with a keen interest in employer branding and communications. You enjoy the diversity and challenge of managing multiple projects and clients at once. You are organised and act as an ‘air traffic controller,’ making sure all projects are delivered seamlessly. You know how to manage the creative process from brief through to delivery and have strong project management skills to get things done. You work well with others and enjoy working with clients to develop and enhance their employer branding and communications to drive their business performance. You’re curious to learn and seek out opportunities to continuously improve. You have the drive and desire to be part of a fast-moving, ever-evolving agency and team.
About the Role:
The Senior Account Manager reports to the Cell Leader for Atomic DNA, with core responsibility for successful project delivery in an efficient and timely manner. This important role sits within a busy team, so the position requires excellent communication skills, demonstrable ability to consult and advise on best practice employer branding and internal communications, as well as a client-focused mindset.
- Managing employer brand and communications programmes that build trust and confidence, and develop relationships with the client, suppliers and other agency personnel.
- Developing and managing projects to meet the needs of the client based on timeline and budget available.
- Acting as primary point of contact on the project internally and on behalf of the client.
- Liaising with all stakeholders on the project to manage resources at all times.
- Developing and managing the client brief through the creative process.
- Working closely with the Finance team to manage all budgets and associated administration.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in an advertising agency
- Communications/branding experience and third-level qualification in business/communications (or related field) essential
- Experience in HR/Employer Branding/Internal Communications is a distinct advantage
- Project management experience essential and experience managing creative resources desirable
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong marketing skills particularly when reviewing creative and content on behalf of the client.
- Challenge the status quo – Independent thinkers who ask why, people who are brave enough to not follow the crowd.
- Constant Improvement – Driven, motivated people who stand for quality and commit to building real expertise.
- Do the Right Thing – By our clients, community and our people. We are honest, positive people that believe and care about our impact.
- Engaged Thinking – Smart thinkers who take the time to work with clarity, passion and efficiency.
- Growing Together – Invested in the success and development of our clients and colleagues, their growth means ours.
If this person sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Apply by February 15th, 2019