Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. We partner with ambitious leaders to create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
An experienced HR/People Operations professional who takes ownership of projects and employee programmes, pushing them through to completion. You have compassion for your colleagues but you’re also sensitive to business needs. You are enthusiastic, energetic and always looking to improve processes. You bring value to the business strategy by helping the company deliver its goals and objectives on a daily basis.
As People Operations Manager you will:
- Develop coaching relationships with employees across all levels of the organisation
- Manage the Atomic hiring process. Implement impactful sourcing methods and partner closely with hiring managers.
- Work with Mgmt Team to develop, implement and ensure adoption of an employee utilisation and productivity management system
- Develop and manage a performance management programme using an existing HR tech platform
- In conjunction with the Management Team, strategise and contribute towards the wider business strategy and key organisational health indicators
- Promote the Atomic Foundation and manage employee volunteering hours
- Manage and promote Atomic’s Learning and Development programme
- Develop and communicate the Atomic employer brand (in conjunction with the Atomic DNA and Management team)
- Serve as a key culture ambassador
- Plan, develop and implement office events and social activities with high employee engagement and participation
- Accurately maintain confidential data on a number of key people systems and platforms
- Admin and office management tasks such as compliance with legal, health and safety standards; maintenance of insurance and supplier contracts; management of cleaning, office maintenance, facilities and office supplies; and ad hoc travel requests
- 3+ years of HR/People Operations Management experience
- Interest in HR, Culture, Employer Branding, Internal Comms and people performance
- Ability to demonstrate experience building out key HR programmes in the L&D and Performance Management spaces
- Strategic mindset and commitment to developing Atomic’s business/people strategy
- Administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop a friendly and professional rapport with employees.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and effective manner at events, meetings, social functions with (potential) clients or partners.
- Presentable appearance (smart casual or business attire when requested)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook Express, Keynote
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems
- Ability to maintain an up to date knowledge of the HR Policies / Employment Law and Employer Branding and (technological) developments or trends within it.
- Team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects at once.