Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders and create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
What you’ll do:
- Design and Art direct motion videos
- Develop style frames, mood boards and full storyboards
- Animate/produce motion videos from start to finish
- Collaborate with other designers, art directors and creative third parties
- Stay on top of best in class international work
- Share research and knowledge to inspire the wider team
- Have your voice heard – we want you to bring ideas to the table!
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience as a motion designer/art director for motion
- A great eye for design
- Bulletproof animation skills
- Strong technical ability (files, formats, sound editing etc.)
- A strong sense of ownership of work and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work within fixed deadlines
- Ability to be a team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude
Please apply with a CV and 3 samples of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law .
Please note to be considered for this role, applicants must have current work authorization.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you.