Atomic is a specialist creative agency who offer brand, strategy and content solutions to global clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders to create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative to join us as we embark on our next stage of growth.
The role of Marketing Manager is a unique opportunity for a progressive and ambitious marketing professional to make a demonstrable impact on an agency that works with a number of leading global brands in the Tech and B2B space. We are looking for someone who can build on our uniquely differentiated position to drive greater growth. We don’t grow by pitching; rather by virtue of our specialist/niche offering. This role reports directly into the Atomic Strategic Director.
- Work with the Management Team to develop a marketing strategy that supports a healthy sales pipeline for the Beta and DNA business units by marketing Atomic’s niche value propositions.
- Develop content that supports this marketing strategy both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Lead the development and communication of Atomic’s employer brand.
- Manage paid and unpaid channels including Search to promote and distribute content.
- Develop marketing campaigns within agreed budgets and timeframes, and organise the creation of supporting marketing collateral.
- Build and manage a clean, up to date and qualified prospect database.
- Manage and implement email marketing programmes that allow lead nurturing and qualification.
- Feed qualified leads and insight to Business Unit Managers for follow up.
- Represent Atomic at events, meetings, social functions with (potential) clients or partners.
- Monitor performance, conduct proactive optimisation and share results weekly with team.
- Lead ad hoc projects which fit with the overall business objectives and strategy
- 5+ years experience in a marketing role, either in an agency or client-side.
- An astute commercial mindset that is adept at identifying opportunities.
- The ability to work independently, be forward thinking, use initiative and problem- solve.
- The ability to manage various internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of key digital marketing disciplines including content development, digital marketing technologies and (paid) social media.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs/sheets, Keynote, Adwords, WordPress, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, GoToWebinar and Mailchimp
- Ability to maintain an up to date knowledge of the advertising / marketing industry and developments or trends within it.
- Positive team-player approach.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you!