Atomic is a specialist marketing agency that provides solutions to global clients in B2B/Tech and Employer Branding. Clients include Salesforce, Enterprise Ireland, Intel, Stripe, Intercom, Pluralsight and Microsoft. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders to create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative to join us as we embark on our next stage of growth.
The role of Growth Marketing Manager is a unique opportunity for a progressive, commercially-focused marketing professional to make an impact on the growth of the agency at a key time in its development. They will work with other members of the Leadership Team to lead business growth in three dimensions:
- Inbound/referral business from prospects that meet our client criteria;
- Account-based marketing to strategic accounts;
- Customer marketing in existing accounts.
This will be a performance-driven role with an element of remuneration based on meeting prospect/client engagement and growth targets.
- In line with the above, develop a marketing strategy that delivers a sales pipeline for the Beta and DNA business units and their respective target markets/buyers.
- Lead account-based marketing activities to identify, target and develop strategic business opportunities – in line with performance objectives.
- Working with the Business Directors, lead customer marketing activity with a view to increasing our sphere of awareness and influence in key accounts.
- Develop content that supports this activity, and inbound leads, both independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Lead development of new business proposals/presentations including RFP’s and credentials.
- Manage paid and unpaid channels including Search to promote and distribute content.
- Develop marketing campaigns – including events, webinars etc – within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Feed qualified leads and account insight to Business Directors for follow up.
- Monitor performance, conduct proactive optimisation and share results monthly with Leadership Team.
- Lead the development and communication of Atomic’s employer brand.
- 6+ years experience in a marketing role, either in an agency or client-side.
- An astute commercial mindset that is adept at identifying opportunities.
- The ability to work independently, be forward thinking, use initiative and problem-solve.
- The ability to manage various internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of key digital marketing disciplines including content
development, digital marketing technologies and (paid) social media.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs/sheets, Keynote, Adwords, WordPress, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, GoToWebinar and Mailchimp
- Ability to maintain an up to date knowledge of the B2B marketing and Employer Branding industry and developments or trends within it.
- Represent Atomic at events, meetings, social functions with (potential) clients or partners.
- Positive team-player approach.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you.