Atomic is looking for an experienced Finished Artist/Production Designer to join the busy studio on a 6 month contract.
Atomic is a fast-growing, specialist marketing agency, with clients in Employer Branding, B2B and Sport. We combine strategy and creative excellence to create award-winning work for our world-class clients, ranging from Salesforce, Booking.com, Enterprise Ireland, Bank of Ireland and EY to Leinster Rugby, European Tour and FAI.
We are looking for people with energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers. Because this isn’t the kind of place where you’ll sit in a corner going through the motions. This is an agency you’ll play a part in shaping, day in and day out.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work on their own steam, quickly and efficiently. A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is critical, as is the ability to take layouts from finished art to pre-press and digital ready states. Experience with Apple Keynote and Powerpoint is essential. The candidate should be able to input into the design of smaller design jobs when required. Photo retouching experience would be advantageous.
What you’ll do:
- Create/finish artwork and designs as briefed by the designers to a print/digital-ready standard
- Lead smaller graphic design jobs & tasks
- Perform technical checks on all graphic output
- Support the creative/design team in the creation of concepts
- Work closely with client services staff to hit deadlines
- Liaise with clients throughout the finished art process
- Liaise with third parties/printers etc. to achieve positive results
What skills you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of relevant studio experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Good working knowledge of print production.
- High level of attention to details.
- Willingness to further your knowledge and skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills
- A co-operative, good-humoured attitude.
- Fluent English
- Challenge the status quo – Independent thinkers who ask why, people who are brave enough to not follow the crowd.
- Constant Improvement – Driven, motivated people who stand for quality and commit to building real expertise.
- Do the Right Thing – By our clients, community and our people. We are honest, positive people that believe and care about our impact.
- Engaged Thinking – Smart thinkers who take the time to work with clarity, passion and efficiency.
- Growing Together – Invested in the success and development of our clients and colleagues, their growth means ours.
What we offer you:
Our office is housed in a converted church just off Camden Street in Dublin. From lunch & learn sessions and professional development to the Atomic foundation and social events, we have lots of great things to offer. Click here to learn more about working at Atomic.
The hiring process:
Please submit your CV and a pdf portfolio or link to your best relevant work. You can only upload one pdf document so please combine your CV and portfolio as required.