Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our work is primarily internationally focused and we are highly differentiated in the Irish market. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
About the role:
Writing is the nuts and bolts of this job. But there’s also more to it. Atomic’s creative team thrive on ideas. You will be asked to think big and bring ideas to guide the narrative and make sure we’re telling a consistent story within each brand. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious copywriter to create sector defining work for a diverse range of world class indigenous and international brands – including Enterprise Ireland, Cityjet, Salesforce and Booking.com. This role reports into the Creative Director.
What you’ll do:
- Generate sector defining creative ideas
- Top quality writing of all kinds, from film scripts and campaign headlines to TOV documents and brand guidelines
- Help to create and develop new brands/brand platforms from scratch
- Collaborate with designers, art directors and creative third parties
- Stay on top of best in class international work
- Share research and knowledge to inspire the wider team
- Present work directly to clients with confidence and energy
- Have your voice heard – we want you to bring ideas to the table!
What skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to work within fixed deadlines
- Ability to develop a friendly and professional rapport with clients
- Ability to be a team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude
** Must like dogs!**
Please apply with a CV and 3 samples of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re proud of our ongoing commitment to develop diversity & inclusion in the workplace, particularly through the efforts of our Atomic DNA talent branding cell. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.