Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders and create change through creativity. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
About the role:
This role is all about communicating good ideas; simply and fluently. The Copywriter will lead the creation, edit and review of copy; including digital/social campaign messaging, video scripts, site copy and demand generation assets. Reporting to the Atomic Creative Director, this is a brilliant opportunity for a confident and experienced copywriter to create sector-defining work for a diverse range of global brands – including Salesforce, Enterprise Ireland, Cityjet, Intel and Booking.com.
What you’ll do:
- Produce exquisite writing of all kinds
- Lead the development of new brands/brand platforms from scratch
- Articulate clients’ brand TOV
- Collaborate with designers, art directors and creative third parties
- Stay on top of best in class international work
- Share research and knowledge to inspire the wider team
- Present work directly to clients with confidence and energy
- Have your voice heard – we want you to bring ideas to the table!
What skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience as a senior copywriter
- Digital/social copy experience
- Ideally B2B/Tech experience
- A strong sense of ownership of work and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work within fixed deadlines
- Ability to be a team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude
Please apply with a CV and 3 samples of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re proud of our ongoing commitment to develop diversity & inclusion in the workplace, particularly through the efforts of our Atomic DNA talent branding cell. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.