Atomic Beta is the B2B business within the wider Atomic Group. We work hard to be a trusted advisor to some of the biggest B2B and Tech brands on the planet. Our mission is to enable our clients to generate demand in complex markets with strategic, creative and production services. We’re a fast moving team, who work hard and deliver best in class results. Our work is primarily internationally focused and we are highly differentiated in the Irish market. Clients include Salesforce, Enterprise Ireland, Booking.com and Total (energy).
You’re an experienced B2B marketing leader, with a solid digital marketing skill-set. You understand martech solutions, and have a commercial, data-driven mindset. You understand and have experience of B2B methodologies like Demand Generation, ABM and Customer Marketing as key revenue drivers. You have a strong point of view and the confidence to express it. You’re an influencer, with excellent client-management skills. You’re a leader, with exceptional experience in running busy client projects as well as experience mentoring and upskilling an ambitious team that reports to you.
About the Role:
Atomic Beta is undergoing a period of rapid growth, so this senior position offers an opportunity to contribute to shaping the strategic direction of our business. We are looking for someone with the energy, ambition and capability to help us continue with sustainable international growth – and be duly rewarded.
The Business Director reports to the agency owners with core responsibility for taking the lead on a small number of key client relationships and projects. This position will lead a client service team of four in a very fast-moving environment.
Commercial acumen and ability are critical success factors as the Business Director will be responsible for the profitable running of all B2B projects and resources. As a client-facing leader, the position requires excellent communication skills, demonstrable ability to advise on best practice B2B marketing strategy and a client-focused mindset.
- Take ownership of Beta client project delivery with strong vision, drive and meticulous attention to quality and profitability.
- Apply your B2B marketing knowledge & experience to deliver strong results for clients, as well as advise on best practice.
- Demonstrate best in class client relationship management skills, ensuring client satisfaction is maintained and their objectives are met.
- Minimum 6 years B2B experience, either agency or relevant client-side
- Experienced leader, adept at coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Drive best in class B2B marketing strategy with a small number of key international clients
- Demonstrate a keen eye for creative quality and the confidence to push for world class standards
- Profitably keep track of project budgets and internal efficiency
- Craft concise client briefs capturing all project objectives accurately
- Update and advise clients on project status and delivery
- Have an opinion and the confidence to influence senior clients
- Some European travel will be required for client meetings
- Challenge the status quo – We are independent thinkers who ask ‘why?’ and are brave enough to not follow the crowd.
- Constant Improvement – We are driven, motivated people who stand for quality and commit to building real expertise.
- Engaged Thinking – We are smart thinkers who take the time to work with clarity, energy and efficiency.
- Growing Together – We are invested in the success and development of our clients and colleagues. Their growth means ours.
- Do the Right Thing – By our clients, community and our people. We are honest, positive people that believe and care about our impact.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re proud of our ongoing commitment to develop diversity & inclusion in the workplace, particularly through the efforts of our Atomic DNA talent branding cell. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.