Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to clients in B2B, Tech and Employer Branding. Our work is primarily internationally focused and we are highly differentiated in the Irish market. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
About the role:
The Art Director comes up with seriously good ideas that work from digital concept to live brand films. We’re looking for someone capable of challenging the norm with creative and disruptive thinking within the B2B tech and employer branding arenas. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Art Director to create sector defining work for a diverse range of world class indigenous and international brands – including Enterprise Ireland, Cityjet, Salesforce and Booking.com.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our talented studio team; our copywriter, as well as our creative director to develop clever, elevated and beautiful experiences, content and campaigns.
- Lead brainstorming/ideation meetings, sketches, scamps, mood boards, tear sheets through to generating ideas for new business.
- Always look to balance pragmatism with the desire to push the creative boundaries
- Shape the look, feel and tone of client projects and drive Atomic’s unique brand value
- Be an authority on conceptual storytelling within the agency and inspire the wider Atomic team
- Take time to share knowledge and mentor junior team members
What you’ll bring:
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- 6+ years of hands-on design, management and delivery experience in a fast-paced setting (agency experience preferred but not required)
- The ability to think high level and conceptually, and then bring this to life
- Technical mastery in the usual Creative Suite programmes (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- An interest in employer branding (the internal) and B2B technology and services (the external).
- A Portfolio bursting with ideas and commercially delivered integrated projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humour helps too
Please apply with a CV and 3 samples of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re proud of our ongoing commitment to diversity & inclusion in the workplace, particularly through the strategy and content solutions our Atomic DNA talent branding cell provides. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.