Atomic Beta is the B2B business within the wider Atomic Group. We are a trusted advisor to B2B and Tech brands who are disrupting the B2B industry globally. Our mission is to enable our clients to generate demand in complex markets with strategic, creative and production services. Our work is primarily internationally focused and we are highly differentiated in the Irish market. This role will work with Salesforce primarily, and also with clients such as Enterprise Ireland, Booking.com and Intercom.
About the role:
The Account Manager will report into the Account Director for Salesforce. You will own the delivery of projects across EMEA, will show excellent client communication skills and client rapport building, and will have the opportunity to work alongside the Director to grow the account. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously – ranging from EMEA events, videos, photography and bespoke content. You are an engaged thinker who thrives in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients
- Own all on the ground elements of Salesforce projects
- Work closely with Account Director, Creative, Design, Production and Marketing teams internally
- Bring a proactive and highly detailed approach to complexity
- Update and advise clients on project status and delivery
- Communicate client feedback effectively and efficiently internally
- Work with Account Director to assess and advise on creative/design assets being delivered back to clients
What skills you’ll bring:
- At least one year Account Manager experience, either from a different agency or a similar marketing background
- Demonstrable experience of being a client partner and going above and beyond
- Operational excellence
- A proactive attitude
- The ability to track detailed project budgets and timelines to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills with client and studio team
- An interest in exploring the world of B2B
- A growth oriented mindset
Sounds like you? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
To learn about the transition from B2C to B2B, checkout this interview with Atomic Beta’s awesome Senior Account Manager, Caroline.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re proud of our ongoing commitment to develop diversity & inclusion in the workplace, particularly through the efforts of our Atomic DNA talent branding cell. Individuals seeking employment at Atomic are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.