We provide a specialist employer branding service for Talent, HR and Internal Comms professionals. We believe great employer communications can make a big impact on a business so we bring expertise, an engaged mindset and the highest standards to our work – and we only hire people who want to do the same.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to hit the ground running; be energetic, quick to adapt and always up for the challenge.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Specific responsibility for liaison with nominated clients and the efficient and effective execution of their requirements
- General responsibility for client services
- Meetings, briefings with management, clients, partners or suppliers
- Development of project plans, schedules and other project delivery aids as required
- Liaising with and reporting to an Account Manager and Business Director
and liaising with other creative and non-creative staff
- Periodic attendance at business events or social functions with (potential) clients or partners along with travel where necessary
- Managing and protecting the profitability of the agency through effective budget estimating and use of traffic/ scheduling systems to capture (third party) inputs and proactively monitor and control time spent on individual jobs
- Periodic help with the running of company marketing coms such as social media, blog posts, etc.
- Shared general office tasks e.g. answering phone, meeting preparation and clearing etc.
- Effective information sharing with other members of client services and the wider agency
- Ability to develop a friendly and professional rapport with clients.
- Ability to develop and convincingly demonstrate understanding of Atomic and the advertising industry as well as the business and market of nominated clients
- Ability to provide client services and purchase/market products/services in a manner that generates a profit for the agency
- Ability to positively develop a trusted and valued rapport with nominated clients
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and effective manner at events, meetings, social functions with (potential) clients or partners
- Presentable appearance (smart casual or business attire when requested)
- Proficiency in MS office, Outlook Express, Keynote
- Strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems
- Ability to maintain an up to date knowledge of the advertising/ marketing industry and (technological) developments or trends within it
- Team-player with a co-operative, good-natured attitude
If this person sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.