Client Development Director, Atomic
As part of its continued growth as a specialist agency partner to leading multinational clients, Atomic is seeking a Client Development Director. This important member of the Leadership Team will work with our B2B and DNA/Employer Branding business units to maximise the agency’s performance and commercial relationship with key enterprise clients. These include leading names in Technology and Financial Services with global reach.
The role will suit a confident, collaborative and customer-focused professional, that is comfortable developing new relationships with senior marketing stakeholders. Strong marketing experience will be a prerequisite to enable a strategic and consultative approach.
The Client Development Director will collaborate with the Client Service teams to develop new stakeholder relationships across key existing clients, growing the sales pipeline and successfully on-boarding new internal customers. He/she will assess client satisfaction and needs and work with the & Leadership Team to proactively maximise client retention and growth.
The role may suit someone who wants a flexible working arrangement. Some international travel may be required. Remuneration will be in line with experience.
- At least ten years experience in an integrated agency or senior marketing role.
- An astute commercial mindset that is adept at identifying opportunities.
- The ability to manage, drive and close a pipeline of net-new business.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with an engaged, empathetic personality that can work well in established client relationships and in developing new relationships.
- The ability to work independently, be forward thinking, use initiative and problem solve.
- Thorough knowledge of key communication disciplines including content development, digital marketing technologies, social media, integrated marketing programmes.
- Deep customer focus and understanding that can galvanise the rest of the agency to deliver excellent products and service.
- The ambition and drive to be a central member of a fast-growing independent agency.
If you fit the bill, please send a cover letter and CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 31, 2018.