Content Editor - B2B & Employer Branding
As a fast-growing independent agency, Atomic is rapidly expanding its teams with a number of new exciting positions - one of which is Content Editor. This is a chance to work across a wide variety of world-class brands in our expanding B2B and Employer Branding portfolio.
We are seeking creative, passionate and strategic storytellers, who have a proven working understanding and involvement in researching, writing and editing business content.
This is a full-time role with lots of opportunity for growth.
- Writing thought leadership business articles, feature content, reviews, news stories and event coverage.
- Research and writing white papers and position papers for our clients.
- Interviewing business leaders and experts for the purpose of written content piece and video/audio interviews.
- Acting as editor and manager of a specialist business content writing panel.
- Ensuring a strong balance across overall content within projects and platforms we manage.
- Creator of sponsored B2B content and liaison for native content.
- Assisting Atomic B2B with its own brand content for inbound marketing and thought leadership.
- Providing creative experience and insight into new ideas for content across clients in Atomic group.
A Suitable Applicant:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (journalism, content writing, B2B blogging etc).
- Proven ability and passion for creating engaging, innovative and audience-focused long-form written content.
- Strong eye for detail and highly organised.
- No 3rd level qualification in marketing/advertising or agency experience is necessary.
- Believes everything is interesting - you just have to find and tell the story!
A Dream Applicant:
- Experience/expertise in B2B, Tech or Public Sector brands.
- Interviewing experience
- White paper research and writing experience
- Has a passion for the world of business, technology and organisational culture
- Strong interest in the world of digital
- Is passionate about creating effective, engaging and original content
- Has some specific sector interests or experience.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience to match, please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, examples of previous work, a cover note and available start date to email@example.com