Atomic B2B: Senior Account Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a specialist team developing world class B2B communications for international markets. Atomic is working with leading Tech and B2B brands to develop solutions that are content-based and harness inbound and marketing automation technologies.
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager that is committed to delivering exceptional results, who has proven project management experience and a strong interest in Tech. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious team, who are building a world-class agency with an international reach.
- Manage campaigns and content delivery for key accounts from briefing through production and implementation.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure quality and service level across all aspects of project delivery.
- Regularly report to and liaise with both clients and the management team.
A Suitable Candidate:
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant role.
- Proven project management experience.
- A 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline. A qualification in Project Management would be ideal.
- A process-driven approach, mindset and methodology.
- Highly organised and detail oriented with a strong work rate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and build strong relationships.
- Experience/expertise working with B2B and/or Tech brands.
Our Dream Colleague:
- The ambition to grasp the opportunity in a fast-growing company.
- The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- A passion for continuous learning.
- The ability to design, implement and own their own high-performance processes.
- Upbeat and fun to be around for clients and colleagues alike.
If you fit the bill, email your CV with a cover note outlining why you think you're the right person to: firstname.lastname@example.org