Do you want to be this cool by September?
Well-a, well-a, well-a huh - we can only guess what your plans are for those summer nights but how are you going to fill those summer days?
Atomic are looking for a creative design intern for the summer months of 2015. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic junior designer or design student to gain valuable experience in a vibrant and dynamic advertising and design studio. The successful candidate will gain practical experience by working with designers on live advertising campaigns and design projects. They will assist in the creation and production of visual assets ranging from print ads and posters to digital creative and motion graphics.
“Tell me more, tell me more” we hear you say.
Well, the idea candidate does not need Travolta’s moves or Newton-John’s voice but they should:
1. Have the ability to experiment and explore visual language
2. Have an understanding and knowledge of typography and communication
3. Be interested in culture (art, fashion, photography, music, film etc.)
4. Be self motivated and eager to learn, share and have fun.
5. Be expert at the hand jive. Seriously.
If you would like to join our team please send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com with "Intern Position" as the subject.
And just think, when the summer is over, this could be you: