As a fast growing independent agency, Atomic are currently expanding our team with a new position - Senior Content Strategist.
We are seeking creative, passionate strategic storytellers, who have a proven working understanding and involvement in the content world.
This is a chance to work across a wide variety of exciting brands spanning B2B, Recruitment, Sport, Tech and Consumer areas.
- Provide consultative and hands-on expertise on digital content strategy and production to our clients
- Working within our strategy team to create holistic brand and campaign strategies
- Work closely with both our creative and design teams in devising effective.
- Create detailed content strategies in line with best practise for optimisation across platforms
- Build, Execute and Scale content plans
- Deliver internal and client campaign effectiveness reporting
- Be an internal gatekeeper of the content landscape and innovation within it - within marketing and far beyond.
- Extract insights from brand, research, CRM, data and analytics and use it to develop holistic solutions and recommendations for our clients.
- Take a key role in managing the agency’s own content strategy and digital footprint.
A Suitable Applicant...
- 3+ Years Experience in a Similar Role
- Proven ability and passion in a creating engaging innovative and audience-focused content
- Proven ability to present to senior level clients
- No 3rd Level Qualification in marketing or advertising is necessary but some 3rd Level Qualification in any field were learnings/expertise may be applied to the role would be great.
- Strong eye for detail and highly organised.
- Up-to-date understanding of content optimisation and targeting for social and digital platforms - particularly for platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, Twitter…
Our Dream Applicant…
- Experience/expertise in B2B, Tech, Recruitment, Government or Sport brands.
- Previous personal creative projects and has hobbies/interests outside work!
- Proven passion for continuous learning.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and/or SEO
- Is obsessive about driving effective engagement for clients
- Is fascinated by the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of human behaviour and culture
- Will challenge the team to push boundaries, develop new ideas, and establish best practices for content marketing within the agency.
Get in touch…
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com